Monday 2 July 2012

Curvy Grey Wicker Chairs


Today, I'm over at the Relics of Witney blog 
for an in-depth look at the new breed of wicker: 
colonial-style greyed rattan.

{Swoon}

So yummy.
I LOVE these rattan chairs from Relics....


I've been enamoured with this design for a while now. 
Curvalicious, baby.
They call to me every time I visit Relics.

I decided it was time to claim one for my very own.

It arrived just in time for the weekend!
And is even more lovely than I'd hoped.

Don't you love it when that happens?!

Come and join me in the 
greyed-rattan love-fest 
over at Relics...

Enter your email address:

to subscribe to Modern Country Style





16 comments :

Ann said...

Rattan chairs relaxes me...
They make a space feel cozy.

chris said...

Lucky girl! Love the chair and your gorgeous cushion inside. :)

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

Love the natural color and texture.
Cute pillow too!
Now the momma has a comfy place to sit with the babies!
Pat

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

So cozy.

loveandlilac said...

Lovely! I have a couple of rattan chairs which I pretty up with vintage cushions.

Stephanie said...

I love that chair...but I am DYING over that pillow! SO CUTE!

On Crooked Creek said...

Sarah,
That chair looks as if it were made for "rocking a baby"!!! Such sweet curves!
Fondly,
Pat

Heaven's Walk said...

Love the greyish patina on that chair, Sarah....Just perfect with that sweet pillow!! :)

xoxo laurie

bj said...

Love this chair. I went over to their site...just beautiful.

Sherry said...

That chair makes me feel like I could just settle in, put my head back and relax. It's gorgeous!

Cathy (aka Catherine) and Bill (aka William) said...

I love this chair. I wonder if they deliver to Canada? If not I will just have to come over to the Cotswolds for a wee visit!

Thanks
Cathy

P.S. How are things going with Sophie and the rest of the brood? Do you have a wee bit of time to enjoy your new chair? Perhaps with a cup of tea in hand?

Paula said...

They're gorgeous - have been lusting after them for ages! However, I need EIGHT - I want a similar look on our terrace to the one in your first image on Relics - will have to wait until decorating is over though...sigh!
Paula xxx

SImple and Serene Living said...

I can just picture you sitting in your fabulous new chair :)

Anne said...

I do love how rounded those are, very inviting!

Charmaine said...

I love the pillow and chair combination! Looks like a great lazy reading spot!

خدماتي said...

صيانة غسالات سامسونج بالرياض
صيانة غسالات بالمدينة المنورة
صيانة ثلاجات بالمدينة المنورة

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
01 09 10