Friday 16 July 2010

Back issue inspiration...

In a friend's car, the other day, I saw the magazine Living etc from June 2009. I had a flick through and one feature caught my eye to such an extent that I bought that issue on ebay the next day (hooray for ebay!).

The article was about a Victorian London semi, renovated by the photographer Paul Massey.


It looks quite ordinary from the outside.....


...but inside, it's scrumptious!


I LOVE that sofa. Mmmmmm.


You can see more from the article here but I hope this has been a good taster.

Enter your email address:

to subscribe to Modern Country Style





8 comments :

vosgesparis said...

Thanks for your email... Pauls house is one of my all time favorite places ;)

Claire Potter said...

So you gonna go for the all white look??

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

I absolutely LOVE the all white look in magazines and books but when I actually *see* white,whitew,white in people's houses, I sometimes think it looks a bit clinical. The jury's still out on that one, I think.

jim_greenan said...

And it probably don't go with kids, eh?!

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Well, I have heard that white is actually good with children as it's so easy to paint over....

Nordisk gammelt said...

Hello Sarah
Yes - Paul Massey has a very inspired house. I like his photos.
Thank you for your link.
I also enjoy your blog.
Lise ;o)

Connie in Hartwood said...

How lovely! He has a wonderful collection of 'stuff' showcased against the white background. I squeeled when I saw the turquoise armoire in the kitchen ... it's almost exactly like the one I have here in our family room. :) A white Aga .... * * * swoon * * *.

Anonymous said...

I get lots of inspiration from Paul Massey.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
01 09 10